My third attempt at conversion to SVG is a logo with text. It took nearly 4 hours, because it’s got 16 different SVG elements (without counting the linear gradients.
When coming up with a logo, I took inspiration from the first letter of my name: A. After many variations, I came up with a symbol which resembles an A, but is distinct.
I reported my first bug with WordPress today. During testing of my WordPress plugins for WP 4.0 compatibility, Admin Classic Borders worked perfectly but I found an odd occurrence with Featured Galleries.
So for a long while I’ve wanted to be able to dynamically update CSS. This is especially useful in creating a dynamic Wordpress theme framework.